What information does RugPads.net Collect from Customers?
- We only collect the minimum amount information needed to make a purchase. Your credit card information is not stored in our servers, and thus would require you to login if you decide to make another purchase. Information is SSL encrypted and only shared with our payment processing firm.
Does RugPads.net do anything with the information that is collected?
Names, emails, addresses supplied by our customers are used:
- As a point of contact with customer, in case orders need to be updated or changed
- To process your transactions quickly and thoroughly.
- We do not sell your personal information to 3rd parties for profit.
- We may send an email from time to time if we are offering deep discount reserved for preferred & recurring customers only, with the option to remove yourself from these emails at any time.
How does RugPads.net protect visitor information?
RugPads.net enlists the highest levels of safety and security in order to prevent the misuse of your personal information by hostile parties.
Orders are placed over a secure encrypted 24bit SSL server. All sensitive information provided by users is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) in order keep your information protected and secured from hostile parties.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Customer information is transmitted under an encrypted SSL shell only to our credit card processing party, Paypal, one of the largest payment processing companies. They spend millions each year to ensure your personal information is secured.
As an existing customer of RugPads.net, can you ask to have your information remove from our servers?
Yes, this is very easy. Again, the only information on our servers is your billing and shipping address, email, names, and payment type. The rest we do not store for security purposes.
Changes to our policy
Any policy changes will be made on this page. If you have any questions/concerns regarding our policy, they will be made on this page.
RugPads.net - Questions, Comments, Concerns
We openly welcome any feedback from potential or existing customers. If you would like to reach out to us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.